Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast

Conversations With Creative People

Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome!


Welcome to the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast! Each Wednesday, I will interview another creative soul in hopes of gaining insight into their art, their processes, and their creative life. Upcoming guests include Kristy Christopherson, Belinda Spiwak, Andrea Schroeder, Carmen Torbus and Richard Freund. I'm very excited that these amazing artists have agreed to be a part of my new venture!

The Inaugural Episode will be Wednesday, 24 February; the first interview (with my good friend Kristy!) will air on Wednesday, 03 March. There will be a new episode each Wednesday morning.

The podcast will be available for download or you will be able to listen to it directly from this web page. You will also be able to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or some other podcatcher. There will be a listener comment line at 214-615-6505 ext. 4283 so that you can call in with your comments, questions, suggestions or ideas.

I'm pretty hyped about my new venture. I hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for being a part of the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast conversation. Comments and questions are greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home