Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast

Conversations With Creative People

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast -- Carmen Torbus




MP3 File
This podcast is 21:09.


I've "known" Carmen for several months. I took her online class, Spill It! and had a great time. I learned a few new techniques, but mostly, I learned about myself as an artist. If she teaches it again, I really suggest you take it. Talking to Carmen was a real treat for me, because she's so enthusiastic and passionate about what she does -- and what others do, too!

4 Comments:

  • At April 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM , Blogger linda said...

    Lovely listening to Carmen and I just discovered this blog - thanks for doing these podcasts! I love hearing about other artists and their journey and process...

     
  • At April 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Tara Joyce said...

    Wow, I am so overjoyed to know that I have inspired Carmen with my writing. It was such a pleasure to learn more about her and what drives her to live a passion-filled life. Thank you, Cindy, for the fabulous podcast interview.

     
  • At April 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

    Thank you so much Cindy!!! ♥

     
  • At April 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger iHanna said...

    Thanks for a great podcast! I enjoy all podcasts with creative people, so inspiring! Will check your archive too... :-)

     

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for being a part of the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast conversation. Comments and questions are greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home