Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast

Conversations With Creative People

Monday, June 07, 2010

Sad News

Those of you who follow me on Facebook or Twitter probably already know this, but I wanted to let the others know that my mother made her transition into the non-physical on Sunday afternoon. I so appreciate all the support, loving thoughts and prayers that have been sent on behalf of my mother and my family. I am so touched that people I don't know or haven't seen in years care that much. Thank you.

Because the next couple of weeks will be so hectic for me, I have decided to postpone the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast for awhile. I will spend July recording and will post the next interview in August.

Thanks again for everyone's concern and affection during this time. I'll see you in a couple of weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for being a part of the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast conversation. Comments and questions are greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home