Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast

Conversations With Creative People

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Set Back ...

Just wanted to update everyone! I know I had said that I would start interviewing in July and posting in August, but that just hasn't worked out. So many people that I want to interview are traveling (or otherwise busy) right now. And, to be honest, I'm having trouble getting motivated. Dealing with my mother's passing has been harder in some ways than I imagined it would be.

So, I hope to interview in August and start posting in September. Thanks so much for your patience and your continued support. I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for being a part of the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast conversation. Comments and questions are greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home