Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast

Conversations With Creative People

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Podcast Is Back!

First of all, thanks so much for your patience. It was tougher than I expected, dealing with my mother's death, and getting back on track. For months, I didn't want to do anything I didn't have to do. Luckily that seems to be behind me now! I appreciate the emails I got from people expressing their support. They meant a lot to me.

I am happy to announce that the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast will be back next week on Wednesday, 02 February, 2011. I'm so excited and I hope you are too! Our first guest will be Candy Glendening, a textile artist, friend, and designer of my main website.

Other upcoming guests include Connie Hozvicka, Roben-Marie Smith, and Liz Kallock.

Come back in a week and listen to what Candy has to say about art and life. It's a great interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for being a part of the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast conversation. Comments and questions are greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home